- SOL N AIR Fliers (color)
- SOL N AIR Fliers (black & white)
- Heat Stress from Enclosed Vehicles
Moderate Ambient Temperatures
Cause Significant Temperature Rise in Enclosed Vehicles
Stanford University's HighWire Press
- Video: Dogs in Parked Cars—A Dangerous Mix
The American Veterinary Medical Association
A 60° F day can be fatal to a dog.
Parking a car with the windows cracked,
in the shade or even with the air conditioning running,
does not help reduce the inside temperature of a vehicle.
- Video: Saved - Using Escape Tool
- My Dog Is Cool ~ Laws, Fliers, Posters
Leaving your dog in a car for "just a minute" may be too long.
- RedRover Video
Is Your Dog Cool?
- AVMA Poster
"If You Love Us Leave Us at Home"
American Veterinary Medical Association
- HSUS Flier
What to Do if You See a Pet in a Hot Car
The Humane Society of the United States
- ASPCA Flier
Pets in Hot Cars
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- ALDF Dogs in Hot Cars Sunshade
Dogs in Hot Cars Need You
Animal League Defense Fund